With self-injury >3>.
1 = great friend
(Scale goes up for not as good friend)
Find out their reaction,
1) If they physically stop you.
2) If they plead you don't do it.
3) If they warn you of your "stupidity"
4) If they do nothing
5) If they encourage you to do it
Do they self-injury
Find out that reaction,
1) If they physically stop you
2) If they beg you to stop
3) If they tell you about your "stupidity"
4) If they laugh at you
5) If they tell you to continue
6) If they help with self-injury (then they may need help)
7) If they ignore you after you start
Stop self-injury and comment on their actions
Get their response,
1) They ask of your ok
2) They say not to do that again
3) If they comment on your "stupidity"
4) They tell you to do it again
5) They blow you off
Realize how good of a friend they are or not
(Use 1 - 10 scale if necessary)